Training the EduCaixa team in digital project management
Training a team in digital project management means having a team prepared to face current challenges as described by the European Digital Competences Framework. This challenge is part of the great objective of innovating and digitizing EduCaixa’s resources, equipping its team with the necessary skills to become leaders and experts in digital education.
TSVC is commissioned to create a training plan proposal for the EduCaixa team with the aim of training and educating them in aspects related to the management of digital educational projects. This commission also includes a double diagnosis: on one hand, it has been possible to make an analysis of the team and its culture and, on the other hand, an x-ray of the current situation of the digital environment within EduCaixa.
- Training, which can be understood as a user-centered blended project. It has been organized in different sessions, all of which have brought the EduCaixa team closer to the main concepts and trends in digital education from a practical and dynamic point of view, actively interacting with the digital environment (Moodle). The digital challenge has been the ideation and prototyping of an MVP. It aims to define future digital products. The Design Thinking methodology was followed in this space and different materials created by the TSVC team were provided, such as infographics and interactive worksheets that accompanied the team during the learning process, included in the Moodle environment.
- Reality analysis of both the team and its culture, to discover in what degree of digital competences they are (according to the European Framework of Digital Competences), and also of the reality of the organization’s digital educational environment.
The result of the training has been multiple:
- MVPs for the future: different products have been obtained that can be future projects in the organization.
- Positive indicators: thanks to the analysis of realities it has been possible to create a roadmap of future scenarios within the team as well as a collection of the different decisions taken, such as the desire to work transversally, communicate and create community and improve user experience.
- Interactive guide: it aims to present a material that accompanies the whole team in the future creation of projects. This guide is a summary of all the content offered during the training and extra materials created specifically by the team.